Monday, May 21, 2007

A divergence into relevancy

Rachael, my stepdaughter graduated on Saturday from Cal State University at Monterey Bay. I had to be there for many reasons, but mostly because I helped raise her and I love her. It was important for her to know that regardless of the pain and other difficulties I am now experiencing, this was her day and nothing was going to stop me from being there. We rented a wheelchair (I currently temporarily can't walk) and undertook the 4 hour ride from our home.
This was her day, but she knew what I had to endure to be there. It would have been easy not to attend but it would not have been me, and she knew it. Her words of appreciation whispered in my ear brought tears to my eyes and joy to my heart. This is why you fight to live, so you can be around those you love and cherish. I will never forget that day.

2 comments:

Fred Neumann said...

Hi, Matt,

Have u tried Tahitian Noni juice?
We have seen some excellent results by people here in Brazil with cancer drinking this juice.

All the best,

Fred Neumann
fredneumann@gmail.com

Matt said...

Hi Fred - I've tried and am currently
taking noni juice. It's part of a regimin of natural products including rainforest herbs that I'm on. Don't know if I'm getting any results or not, but my blood values have been stable for the last 8 months since I've been on them.
I appreciate your comments
Matt Wasserman